Up the Back Steps
Everyone uses the back steps out here at the farm. It's been that way for as long as I can remember, and I can remember a mighty long time.
We had extra flowers left after doing the urns at the cemetery, and so we split them up. I had an "idea"! My mother, bless her heart, loves to paint. She and a friend have been following the Donna Dewberry style, and she has tons of flowerpots that she has painted. However, she says "they're not good", and so they had been residing in her attic, other than the couple I had cadged as I saw her do them. SO . . . I raided her attic for pots and put the petunias in them. I have enough for each step. And only one has been tipped over. (I think that was an errant woodchuck that dumped that one.)
Have a good day!